Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Signs" of Spring in Suttons Bay Michigan

Downtown Suttons Bay in the Spring beginning to open for summer seasonA brisk morning stroll to our local post office, inspired us to look for signs of spring along the way, in our quaint little village by the bay. A drastic overnight change in the weather, from hig 60s and sunny yesterday, to a chilly, windy low 40s today, required us to grab gloves and fleeces before leaving the "kottage". None the less we were able to capture some "signs" along our block by the bay.

2 comments:

  1. ah, there are the yellow Pansies @ the KKBB:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH. I've been messing around with this blog post and photos and My North posting all day long...and not very successfully I might add. Just can't seem to get the photos and the text located on the page like I want....it's SO frustrating. But I did enjoy reading your blog and your pictures of your house 21 Maxwell look so inviting. I want to be there right now.....

    ReplyDelete